need help in configuring INN news server

need help in configuring INN news server

Post by Jaspher L. Marian » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 16:19:42

Hi guys,

My question is how to get a newsgroups and there articles in a public news
server. Then store it to my news server INN? like caching all the articles
and newsgroups on my news server.
And my newsreader client is outlook.

Thanks in advance

1. need help on how to configure INN news server

Hi guys,

I need some help on how to configure inn news server.
I already install inn-2.3.2-5.i386.rpm and setup it as a server. But
it can only receive local news groups.
My question is how to have a news feed from a public news server? so
it can be distributed in the LAN using this INN as a cache.

Thanks in advance

2. Micro$oft DUN and Linux PPP

3. need some help in configuring INN news Server

4. cropping a string

5. Setting up a news server (C News or INN)

6. Building Apache1.3.6 on Irix6.3

7. INN/nntp - news server for internal news?

8. Need shell help sending emails w\ attachments

9. Need: ISP News Server(INN) Hardware Recommendations

10. Help!! News Server INN 1.4

11. Help with INN news server

12. Help needed configuring INN

13. Need help with configuring system as dial access server and printer server.