TCO Linux on IBM

Post by Bernard Josep » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 04:36:28

Thanks Tom,

I'll check out the information as you've suggested.

Joseph Bernard

1. TCO of Linux on IBM Mainframe

I'm building a model to measure the TCO of running Linux on an IBM mainframe
for my company.  I'd like to partition excess capacity that we have on an
IBM mainframe machine and use Linux to support my file and print environment
that I currently have running on an NT server farm.

I'd like to engage/contract a consulting firm or independent consultant that
has implemented this scenario to help me build the model.

Does anyone know of a firm/consultant that meets this profile that they
might refer to me?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joseph Bernard

2. Lost last data from socket-send()

3. TCO of Linux running on IBM Mainframe

4. Solaris Audio/Mpeg player ...

5. More TCO Windows VS Linux

6. NIC and PPP ???

7. Linux TCO less than 1/2 cost of Windows

8. AIX visual age C complier version 5.0.1.*

9. TCO --- Linux vs Windows

10. linux-2.5.42 - C99 designated initializers for drivers/char/i810-tco.c

11. Update: Linux TCO: Less Than Half The Cost of Windows

12. Linux TCO compared to Windows

13. new tco study proves unix/linux unsecure ...