Listproc 6.0 port?

Post by Cam Proct » Tue, 28 Jun 1994 03:00:21

I got the most current version of listproc, and (what I thought was
the correct) patch for it.  The patch was for 6.0a not 6.0c.  Does
anyone know of a linux site that has the correct patch/ported version
for Linux?  I'm running 1.1.18.  I've looked at sunsite but didn't
find it.

cam

"Come to the edge," He said.
"We are afraid," They said.
"Come to the edge," He said.
They came.  He pushed them.  And they flew.
                -- David Copperfield special on TV

1. smail/listproc

I'm having a slight problem running listproc6.0c... When smail passes the
mail through a pipe to the catmail program, it hacks a hairball... I get an
exit code 3, which is incorrect parameters, however when I manually pass a
fake email to the catmail program, it works fine... Why? The alias for
listproc in /usr/lib/aliases is:

listproc:"|/home/server/catmail -r -f"

--

  WSNetwork Communications Services, Inc.
  Montgomery, Alabama (205) 263-5505

2. environment variable

3. Listproc and Linux

4. How to turn Windows NT RAS Server for Linux dialup client (PPP)?

5. Linux, Sendmail, Listproc...

6. bttv module load errors??? kernel 2.1.64

7. Listproc on Linux

8. NO_TRUST_SAM_ACCOUNT problem - please help

9. Listproc for Linux

10. Listproc to news

11. Looking for listserv / listproc / majordomo software

12. Listproc Software

13. Listproc on FreeBSD 2.1-STABLE