mail-test2

Post by Lamar Thoma » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 05:55:34

test2

mail-test2

Post by Plasm » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 10:03:36

> test2

may I ask why it was really necessary to do 3 seperate tests in a populated
newsgroup?  I mean, there's a group for that (alt.test).  Perhaps I'm being
a bit rude, but is it too much to ask that you don't fill up newsgroups
with "test"?

1. How do I delete mail from mail file /var/mail/su after reading mails

I used to receive data in mail from users. I used to read those data
and load that into a ORACLE table. However I am not able to delete
those mails after reading and loading it.

Currently I delete them manually when the mail file grow very big

Is there a way we can delete these mails after we read it using shell
script ?

2. Online Linux Users Group

3. test2

4. SCSI Disk error: Unsupported sector size

5. Mount of Zip doesn't work since linux-2.4.0-test2

6. apache + frontpage = easy?

7. test2...

8. make netfilter's ipt_TCPMSS compile again

9. test2

10. TEST2

11. test2