I have a problem setting up Mosix with the latest version of the Kernel. I
get errors after I load the latest kernel, mosix and recompiling.
Actually I only get an error when doing "make modules"
Here are my steps:
1. I am running RH 7.1 and have tried downloading the latest kernel and
putting it in /usr/source/whateverkernelversion directory.
2. Then I recreate the symbolic link to that directory.
3. Then I copy the old kernel-2.4.3.i686.config from the old RedHat RPMed
kernel to the new /usr/src/linux/arch/i386/defconfig
4. I make oldconfig and update whatever
5. make dep , make bzImage , make modules
Here is where it gives me an error. Any dibs???
I even tried recompiling with the new kernel w/out Mosix and no luck. Am I
doing something wrong???