Help with Quota and Acct?

Post by Kevin David Bohr » Fri, 03 Mar 1995 13:26:44

I am trying to get the ACCT, QUOTA, and RUPTIME programs to run on my box
(kernel 1.1.92) and all three of them are giving me errors looking for
include files that are program specific such as quota.h and acct.h.  I
tried grabbing these files from the sites that I got the acct and quota
source from and they give me even more errors.  Does anyone have a clue where I
should start?

Thanks

*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*
|     Kevin Bohrer --- Senior Business/Operations Major, Economics Minor     |
|  University of Delaware | 82 Madison Dr | Newark DE, 19711 | 302-456-1277  |

|  "Too many jokes...must mock Joey!","Aw, you're killing me ..." --Friends  |
*----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

1. QUOTA - Please help, where can I find 1.32 and Acct 1.32

I cannot find the 1.32 version of quota.  I cannot even find the 1.31
anyplace (I do have it on a cd - but couldn't patch it successfully,
it had trouble compiling dquot.c (no declaration of QF_OPENING,
QF_CLOSING))
I checked the common FTP site at MIT, UNC etc...and they have old
versions.

Please help me either with the QF undeclared part (The patch had
trouble patching fs.h but I think I did it ok by hand.) or finding
these new versions.
Brian Kramer-Computer Science & Mathematics-Rutgers University

SySop:NJ Computer Connection BBS (609)895-0398 - njcc.wisdom.bubble.org

2. Linux on G4 "losing interrupt"

3. Announcing Quota-1.2 and Acct-1.1

4. How to shutdown ?

5. Looking for acct, quota patches to 1.0.9 kernel

6. X Configuration higher-resolution and more colours how?

7. Linux 1.2.0 and acct and quota

8. SysAdmin utilities

9. 2.5.46: switch quota and BSD acct off for busy fs?

10. A plea to end this acct & quota problems

11. Where are the lastest quota/acct tools?

12. patch 1.2.9 and kdiffs for quota+acct

13. Quota & Acct & 1.2.13