KDE 2.1.1 - Konsole only scrolls unless root

KDE 2.1.1 - Konsole only scrolls unless root

Post by David Blai » Wed, 11 Apr 2001 07:19:17

Hi,
    When I am running KDE 2.1.1, the Konsole does not scroll unless I am
root. I even have the history option checked under the "Settings" menu
when I am a normal user. Any information on this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave Blair

1. Can't su to root (KDE 3.0 Konsole)

I have just installed KDE 3.0 on my FreeBSD 4.5-Stable system.
Everything works fine other than I am unable to su to root, as
follows:

~ $ su root
Password:
Sorry
~ $

I AM entering the correct password.  I can switch to another
desktop and su to root in my shell.

Any ideas?

Carl.

2. NT bluescreen when booting with LILO

3. Konsole: can't scroll back

4. XWindows Video Problems

5. konsole question.. horizontal scroll?

6. Help, UX: lp: ERROR: No (or empty) input files.

7. Konsole and Scroll Lock

8. Newbie Quesion:How do I know my bios setting and bios version?

9. Can`t initiate PPP unless root

10. Why Wont X Run Unless I am Root?

11. RH5.0: netcfg won't run unless root

12. DOSEMU serial port won't work unless run as root

13. chmod won't work unless I'm the owner, or root