Setting Function keys

Post by nob.. » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Is there anyway to set the Function keys in KDE? What I mean is the
keyboard keys F1 through F12.
They don't seem to do much as the default.

ken

  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/carfix_online
         ^Join My Carfix mailing list^

Setting Function keys

Post by Chris Campbel » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>Is there anyway to set the Function keys in KDE? What I mean is the
>keyboard keys F1 through F12.
>They don't seem to do much as the default.

>ken

>  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/carfix_online
>         ^Join My Carfix mailing list^

Control Center > Keys > Global Keys
If you can't figure out how to use it, read the help file.
Chris

Setting Function keys

Post by XeT Erixo » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

> >Is there anyway to set the Function keys in KDE? What I mean is the
> >keyboard keys F1 through F12.
> >They don't seem to do much as the default.

> >ken

> >  http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/carfix_online
> >         ^Join My Carfix mailing list^

> Control Center > Keys > Global Keys
> If you can't figure out how to use it, read the help file.
> Chris

or check out the khotkey program at your local KDE dealer ...
--
XeT

If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?

1. Setting function keys for JED

Hi,

  I downloaded jed097-14.tar.gz and installed it. So far so good.
Remapping the keys to what I like was relatively painless, with the
exception of the function keys. I can't figure out how to map any
of the function keys to do what I want them to.

  If anyone knows how to map the function keys please let me know.
Email replies are preferred.

Thanks,
        Tony Darugar,

2. Gateway Default Route Question

3. setting function keys

4. How to uninstall for a "pkgadd -d"-installed software?

5. How I can set function keys in .emacs

6. USB modem trouble: USB device not claimed by any driver

7. Olvwm Function Keys Setting!

8. Security patches ?

9. Function keys under X-Windows: Why do the generate the keys they do?

10. Function of Keys ALT-CTRL key combinations

11. Processing arrow keys, function keys, etc.

12. Escape key timing issue and terminal function keys OSR5

13. Mapping keys other than the function keys