the looks of kde

Post by Lumie » Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:05:42

are there any applets or anything out there to "emulate" the mac osx task
bar thingy?

thanks

the looks of kde

Post by Rolf Magnu » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 04:26:39

> are there any applets or anything out there to "emulate" the mac osx task
> bar thingy?

What is "the mac osx tark bar thingy"?

the looks of kde

Post by Lumie » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 04:49:14

The task bar at the bottom of the screen that when you move your mouse over
it, the items on the bar get larger.

Post by Stephen M. Kuh » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 09:11:32

> are there any applets or anything out there to "emulate" the mac osx
> task bar thingy?

> thanks

Enlightenment has a "theme" to emulate OS/X - really nice, actually - but
then again, I switch between WM's and desktops quite often...so if you're
adventurous, you can give that a go...

the looks of kde

Post by Madhusudan Sing » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:31:54

On Saturday 29 June 2002 19:49, Lumien, purporting to be

Quote:> The task bar at the bottom of the screen that when you move your mouse
> over it, the items on the bar get larger.

That happens on my KDE taskbar by default (check out kpersonalizer).

the looks of kde

Have a look also at http://www.mosfet.org/liquid.html

--
Lionel B