> I'm running Red Hat 6.2. While using KDE started playing around
> with the mail client......KMail.kdelnk
> Now it doesnt seem to be working. When I click on the link nothing
> Does any one know how to reset the mail client back to its defaults
> so I may try again.
Can anyone tell me why when I start kmail I get the "composer"
window opening, but it won't start "mail client" until I select it to do so
under composer's "file" and "open new mailreader" drop-down menu??
I thought the mail client was supposed to start up first, then composer.
Anyone have a clue what I have configured wrong. This is
under RH 6.1, BTW. TIA,
3. KDE 1.1.1 - KMail got signal 15.
4. stty & cron
6. VIA IDE and SMP do not work together (2.2.19 ide patch)
7. KMail 1.2 and KDE 2.1.1 cuts off bottom print line
8. How do you properly shut down Apache?
9. Atrocious printed output from KMail 1.2 using KDE 2.1
10. KMail - configuring the message list fields KMail
11. kmail (KDE 2.1.1) attachment icons are ?
12. KDE 3.0.3 - Kmail missing?
13. problems installing kmail 188.8.131.52 --- missing kde app