unerasable chars in konsole

Post by Jon LaBadi » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:17:53

Running kde 3.0 on Solaris 9 Intel

Some applications, notably, but not limited to, mutt,
are leaving characters behind that do not clear, overwrite, nor scroll.

With mutt is seems related to using non-ascii chars, like the
line drawing characters of the alternate character set or accent
marks on names.

I've not seen this mentioned on this list.  Is it problem for others?

--
X the X to email me

1. Konsole and <ins> <del> keys

OK, KDE 3.0.5 is great. Konsole is great. takes a little more mem than
xterm etc, but it sure is nicer.. *BUT* :
why are my DEL and INS keys not working in Konsole????
They DO work in X, gvim, mozilla, etc, so it's not .Xmodmap or whatever.
What's doing something to Konsole? And better still: where can I fix this
behaviour?

My DEL/INS keys work fine running konsole+vim, but not in the main
konsole. No big deal, but just curious..

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.7 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)

2. compiler question

3. konsole doesn't show special chars

4. Recommendations for CD-ROM and tape drives

5. How do I show konsole dimensions in chars, not pixels?

6. Netscape memory problem

7. char *strcasestr(char *haystack, char *needle) a simple case independent strstr()

8. RH 6.0 not recognizing RAM > 64M even after lilo.conf edit

9. sessions in konsole vs. several konsoles

10. SUMMARY: "Unerasable Prompts"

11. [2.5] const char* to char* conversion in console.h

12. KernelJanitor - Change applicable char *foo to char foo[]

13. how to change password length from 6 chars to 4 chars on RH6.1 ??