KNODE

Post by ObiWhatTheFuck » Sun, 30 Jun 2002 04:55:41

How do i mark messages for body retrival... for offline browsing and reading
in KNode on KDE3???

KNODE

Post by Thomas Overgaar » Sun, 30 Jun 2002 06:21:42

> How do i mark messages for body retrival... for offline browsing and
> reading in KNode on KDE3???

From the KNode Handbook: "KNode is an online-reader, but can also, in
conjunction with a local news server, be used as an offline-reader."

Take a look at leafnode:

Follow the directions in INSTALL step by step and you're up running your
own local newsserver.
--
Thomas O.

1. Knode Knode

Anyone here familiar with Knode?  I'm having an odd issue with it.  It's
decided to repeat my name in the "from" field.  It did not do this when
first installed, but it's doing it now, and I don't remember changing
anything.  Any idea what the solution might be?

2. OT-cron

3. KNode and killfiling?

4. Bind Version 8

5. knode and leafnode

6. Will Fortran 7.1 run on Aix 3.2.5

7. KNode not working

8. What is X supposed to look like....?

9. knode

10. About Knode

11. KNODE reads headers not message bodies.

12. KNode (No Caching) - What am I doing no wrong

13. KNode