Shaded fonts for icons on the KDE desktop

Shaded fonts for icons on the KDE desktop

Post by Rosing » Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:09:43

Hi all,

Is there a possibility to make the text for the icons on the desktop
and in the file manager shaded (like in XP)? I can see this feature in
the keramic theme, where you can make the windows title bar text
shaded.

And how do I make the cursor to be shaded (like 3d look)?

Cheers,

Joshua

Shaded fonts for icons on the KDE desktop

Post by Todd Jone » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 00:17:38

I know I've seen screenshots of this in 3.1 beta.

Todd Jones