Hardware Sensor KDE GUI Frontend

Post by Horst Simo » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:46:23

Hi,

I am using successful the hardware sensors and sensors displays
the Temperature and voltage. I searched on freshmeat and checked
the links at sensors faq, but most of the applets and gui frontents are
for gnome and klm is for kde1.
Is there an applet wich docks in the panel or any other gui frontend
for the sensors avaible or under development for KDE2?

Thanks and Regards,
Horst Simon

Hardware Sensor KDE GUI Frontend

Post by machac » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:48:40

try ksysguard it doesn't have alot of options for lmsenors but it will give
you voltage and temp.

Quote:> Hi,

> I am using successful the hardware sensors and sensors displays
> the Temperature and voltage. I searched on freshmeat and checked
> the links at sensors faq, but most of the applets and gui frontents are
> for gnome and klm is for kde1.
> Is there an applet wich docks in the panel or any other gui frontend
> for the sensors avaible or under development for KDE2?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Horst Simon

http://machack.sscsonline.org/ZapQuake/
Don't just play quake feel it!

Post by JYC » Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:09:34

> Hi,

> I am using successful the hardware sensors and sensors displays
> the Temperature and voltage. I searched on freshmeat and checked
> the links at sensors faq, but most of the applets and gui frontents are
> for gnome and klm is for kde1.
> Is there an applet wich docks in the panel or any other gui frontend
> for the sensors avaible or under development for KDE2?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Horst Simon

I use this.

http://homepages.fh-giessen.de/~hg7229/khealthcare/download.html

JYC

Hardware Sensor KDE GUI Frontend

Post by Gunnar Jasse » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 07:03:13

hi,

look a little bit around. u can do ur stuff with that (even romotly when
doing an export disply)

-gunnar

> Hi,

> I am using successful the hardware sensors and sensors displays
> the Temperature and voltage. I searched on freshmeat and checked
> the links at sensors faq, but most of the applets and gui frontents are
> for gnome and klm is for kde1.
> Is there an applet wich docks in the panel or any other gui frontend
> for the sensors avaible or under development for KDE2?

> Thanks and Regards,
> Horst Simon

Hardware Sensor KDE GUI Frontend

Post by Horst Simo » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 09:24:04

Thanks, I looked at this previous and the screenshots look good, but
I can not compile it under SuSE7. The mandrake rpm will only
display 5 and 12V. Anyone got this working unser SuSE?

Regards,
Horst simon

Post by JYC » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:53:40

> Thanks, I looked at this previous and the screenshots look good, but
> I can not compile it under SuSE7. The mandrake rpm will only
> display 5 and 12V. Anyone got this working unser SuSE?

> Regards,
> Horst simon

Yes I have compiled it under SuSE 7.0, you have to hack the configure
script a little. Here is what I did with mine.

#! /bin/sh

# Guess values for system-dependent variables and create Makefiles.
# Generated automatically using autoconf version 2.13
# Copyright (C) 1992, 93, 94, 95, 96 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
#
# This configure script is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy, distribute and modify it.

# Defaults:
ac_help=
ac_default_prefix=/opt
# Any additions from configure.in: