Newbie in KDE

Post by ZalekBl.. » Mon, 29 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I am an ex-Win98 user.

How do I add a new applications in Menu?

Thanks,

Zalek Bloom

Newbie in KDE

Menu editor under utilies

--
H&Ks
Garf.

1. KDE 3.1 and Shift-Ins

I apologize in advance for the basic question.

I've recently upgraded to Mandrake 9.1 (KDE 3.1) from previous
releases of both.  Historically, I have been able to paste text (which
has been previously highlighted with mouse) via the Shift-Ins key
combination.  This has worked across Konsole windows, vim, etc...
However, as of this upgrade, the Shift-Ins key combination does not
seem to paste?

I notice that the middle mouse button does still work, but my fingers
have grown quite acustomed to the Shift-Ins combination so that they
do not have to leave the keyboard.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction to re-enable this feature and/or what has changed?

Thanks again.

2. File Handle Issues

3. Newbie - Netscape plug-ins

4. simple telnet problem? NCSA dos

5. "advice" to KDE authors from a kde newbie

6. Cutting fields from lines with multiple spaces

7. Where is kde.debian.net or kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde ?

8. Comp points in 3.3.1

9. why does kde sometimes install to /opt/kde, and sometimes to /usr/local/kde?

10. Newbie KDE RPM Package

11. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

13. Newbie Report: KDE bug in Redhat 6.0?