how to capture korganizer --list output?

how to capture korganizer --list output?

Post by Palle Puli » Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:11:02

Hello,

I want to put my calendar in my .plan file on a regular basis, so I've
tried to do this

$ korganizer --list > .plan

I've also tried --show etc, but I can not redirect the output no
matter what I do!

 2>&1 > .plan does not work
 |tee .plan   does not work

If i "typescript" a session, I get no output at all.

I've looked at the source, koapp.cpp:displayImminent(), which seem to
use regular printf's? For example:

  for (int i = 1; i <= numdays; i++) {
    printf("%s\n",(const char
*)KGlobal::locale()->formatDate(currDate).local8Bi
t());

    QList<Event> tmpList(cal->getEventsForDate(currDate, TRUE));
    printf("---------------------------------------------------------------\n");

But not even this output can be captured.

Does anyone know how to solve this, or what is going on?
Some tricks played with the pseudo-tty maybe?

Thanks.

1. korganizer - printing detail list

hallo,
I'm using korganizer (kde3.1). But I found no way of printing the detail
entries of an event (except copying into the clipboard and printing with an
other app). Overlooked something?
--
Hans Angsuesser

2. root account

3. Listing events w/ korganizer

4. 1.2.13 -> 1.3.x utilities list?

5. how to capture text output during program?

6. WAIS for Linux ...

7. Screen output captured by a script

8. Software for Video Spigot??

9. debugging the raw sockets - how to capture the output?

10. capturing screen output to file

11. My X won't capture console output

12. Capture gcc output to a file?

13. Capturing LCD output