Where is katabase

Post by Jabali Pragy » Sat, 23 Feb 2002 09:23:27

Has kde dropped katabase permanently from the koffice project ?

--

jabali

says...

I admire your passion, Chris..

The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
would be:

* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep

* It doesn't support plug-and-play.  If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..

* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel.  Can I get MS Office for Linux?  Can I get
Photoshop for Linux?  Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.

--
Reuben King
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.

2. PLEASE HELP (:o) !! See previous Message

3. Staroffice: Segment. fault

5. Psychological test under Linux / time resolution?

6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

7. Newer dip that 3.3.7?

11. I am si**y am I?

12. Am I an idiot..... am I? Disk mount prob....