kinternet or something similar for Red-Hat

kinternet or something similar for Red-Hat

Post by Zsolt Koppan » Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:33:22

Hi,

right now, I use SuSe-8.1 but I might move to Red-Hat-8.0. I do like
kinternet that is just docked into the toolbar and I see whether I have an
internet connection (or can make it). As far as I know, kinternet is
available only for Suse. What could I use under Red-Hat instead of?

--
Zsolt

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. openswan ipsec tunnel dies...

3. Red Hat Sucks I want something else.

4. Ban IPs in HTTPD.CONF and HTML Editor

5. Routing daemon for Red Hat 4.0/Linux 2.0.something kernel

6. E3000 CONFIGED

7. Problem logging in after upgradation from red hat 8 to red hat 9

8. Can't install lm8 after install of win2k server. Anybody know why?

9. migrating from red hat 8.0 to red hat 9.0

10. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

11. The Red Hats are coming, the Red Hats are coming

12. Red Hat Piranha and Red Hat 7

13. "Official" Red Hat vs. Red Hat