Source .profile and read .Xdefaults on startup?

1. OpenWin not reading .Xdefaults on startup

  Hey,
   I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me solve a problem I've
been having with OpenLook not reading my .Xdefaults file on startup.  Any
changes I have made do not appear on startup, but if I go into the Properties
menu, the changes I have made are already setup and all I have to do is hit
the "apply" button and I have my saved setups, but then if I exit out of X and
restart I have to go throught this all again.

   Any hints on what may be happening?

        Steve Mayer

2. ? The best web language ?

3. Bash profile not read at xterm startup

4. KDE crash?

5. cmdtool doesn't source /.profile or /etc/profile

6. Copy File

7. ksh not reading /.profile or /etc/profile

8. TeX and flowcharts revisited

9. Not reading /etc/profile or .profile

10. "Screen" prgram: New shells won't read /etc/profile or ~/.profile?

11. Solaris startup files (?? .Xdefaults, .xinitrc)

12. .Xdefaults source

13. Source .Xdefaults?