Newbie needs help

Post by SK » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 08:52:11

I'm running KDE 1.2 (I think) and I need to know how to make windows
transparent. Thanks.

Newbie needs help

Post by Nikita V. Youshchenk » Sun, 07 Jan 2001 15:56:33

Quote:> I'm running KDE 1.2 (I think) and I need to know how to make windows
> transparent. Thanks.

What is KDE 1.2 ?
I've never heared of this one ...

If you mean KDE 1.1.2, then - sorry there was no such feature in that
version.

Nikita

Newbie needs help

Post by SK » Mon, 08 Jan 2001 15:07:47

Well, is there an ability to do that in any later version?

> > I'm running KDE 1.2 (I think) and I need to know how to make windows
> > transparent. Thanks.

> What is KDE 1.2 ?
> I've never heared of this one ...

> If you mean KDE 1.1.2, then - sorry there was no such feature in that
> version.

> Nikita

1. <help>Linux newbies need help with CD and soundcard<help>

We recenly got Linux with Xwindows running on our 486. The CD
worked fine till we got Win****95 on our DOS partition. Now we
cant get our TEAC CD-55 working on our Soundblaster Pro card. I
heard something about a Sound HOW-TO but Sunsite's got major
data loss, so we couldnt find it. Is there anyone out there
that could help us get our CD or soundcard working??

-Thanks
-2 linux newbies

2. how to install .deb files ???

3. Newbie : Need help with xf86config - PLEASE HELP

4. mount problem ..

5. floppy drive setup (Newbie needs help, help!!)

6. ???---HOw to subnet DMZ and gateway interfaces if ISP assigned router is inside my 255.255.255.192 range?

7. HELP! (newbie needs help installing SLS)

8. Command-line Mozilla/Phoenix

9. Newbie: Need help with xf86config - PLEASE HELP

10. Newbie Needs Help!

11. newbie needs help on installing & getting the trident TGUI9680 drivers

12. Sony17SEII(Newbie needs help!)

13. Newbie, need help with Red Hat 8.0 Package configurer