Listing events w/ korganizer

Post by Gar » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 05:36:42

I can use 'korganizer -l' to list the events for the current day, but
I have no control over where the output goes.  It doesn't go to either
stdout or stderr.  It goes to the same pseudo-terminal that I used to
issue the first korganizer command for that login session, even if I
issue the 'korganizer -l' command in a different pseudo-terminal.  If
I close the window for the pseudo-terminal it wants to put its output,
the output is lost.

I need to redirect the output so I can format it to my needs.  Is
there some way I can do this?

I'm using korganizer: 2.1, KDE: 2.1, and Qt: 2.2.4 on a Redhat 6.2
box.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Gary

1. korganizer recurring events not working in 2.2

I tried setting up a recurring event for the 20th on every month.  After
saving, when I come back in the event has moved to the 2nd!  If I create
another one for the 21st of every month, when I reopen that moves to the
2nd and the other one disappers!

The package I have currently installed in kdepim-2.2-1

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

2. Help: MSDOS File system permissions.

3. korganizer - printing detail list

4. Timestamp on files

5. how to capture korganizer --list output?

6. NFS exports

7. SCO Calendar: Cannot List Events

8. ---- The N~ problem ----

9. Free Classified Ads: Job listings , Real Estates, Events, Services, Personal and more!

10. Listing of all auditable events

11. list of possible events from sccli?

12. setting mouse button event to key press event

13. XtAppAddTimeOut and Expose Event - Not Getting event