Slide Show Screensaver

Post by Terry Venem » Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:45:35

Does anyone know what directory the slide show screensaver is looking in?
Mine just says "No Images Found", and the setup window has a pull down that
only says "Select"
thanx
--
-terry-

Slide Show Screensaver

Post by Mathias Waac » Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:37:53

> Does anyone know what directory the slide show screensaver is looking in?
> Mine just says "No Images Found", and the setup window has a pull down
> that only says "Select"

Then click on select and you'll get a file selection dialog.

Mathias

1. GNOME slide show screensaver?

I am using Slackware 8.1 which has GNOME 1.4.1 and KDE 3.0.1
In KDE environment I have a screensaver which does slide show of my
favorite pictures.  Although GNOME has several (more than KDE)
screensavers,  there is not one that does slide shows of my favorite
pictures.

If there is a (which I could have missed) slide show screen saver in
GNOME, would you please let me know?  I am not interested in the
"jigsaw" type of screensavers.  They tend to distort the images and
work on one image only.  There are a few of those in GNOME.

I am looking for one that displays images from a directory in random
order.

Any help appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Subba Rao

2. redhat 6.2 can't ping NT Host

3. Recommend a good mice please

4. "Slide Show" Screensaver

5. Kernel compiles, Boots read-only

6. KDE 2.x -> Screensaver -> Slide Show

7. LG GCC-4120B DVD/CD-RW on FBSD?

8. Slide Show??

9. screen saver slide show

10. Slide Show Program

11. Linux Chick pics for your slide show screen saver

12. Postscript file & Slide Show