KMail Question

Post by dennis tuchle » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 01:45:41

How do I set up the KMail accounts so that when I receive mail the mail is
sorted in thread order?

Thanks
--
dj tuchler

KMail Question

Post by Arne Schmit » Sat, 29 Dec 2001 01:54:46

> How do I set up the KMail accounts so that when I receive mail the mail is
> sorted in thread order?

Menu: Folder -> Thread messages

Arne

--
There's a fine line between courage and foolishness.  Too bad it's not
a fence.

[--- PGP key available on http://www.root42.de/ ---]

1. Kmail question (or general email question).

Can Kmail (or any other Linux email app) download ONLY the message
headers from the server? I have a wa*k*r that keeps sending me a file
named "sabres" which is over 1.5MB. Now the f****r's email address is a
spoof so I can't bounce it back to him. If only I could see the headers
and delete it at that stage.

PS Is this file a virus / trojan?

Thanks.

John.

--

Please "remove-this" from my email address to reply.

2. Black&white OLVWM w/exceed

3. A couple of Kmail questions

4. Uncomplete support for PPC405GP in the 2.4 source tree...

5. kde-kmail question

6. Kernel panic: VFS

7. Kmail Question

8. Help! (*X and DOS-related)