I am running Caldera 3.1.1
cannot seem to get my Display Properties to save.
I tell it to save the new file, it tells me to reboot, but the
resolution resets to 2480x1024--
800x600 will not save--tried it as root
1. KDE Session save: no save as default
By default KDE saves the current session unless you clear the tick box on logout.
Is it possible to have the default as no session save ?
Dr Terry Barnaby BEAM Ltd
Phone: +44 1454 324512 Northavon Business Center, Dean Rd
Fax: +44 1454 313172 Yate, Bristol, BS37 5NH, UK
BEAM for: Visually Impaired X-Terminals, Parallel Processing, Software Dev
"Tandems are twice the fun !"
2. HELP:PPP not connected with Free-BSD
3. TFTP/rcp problem saving Cisco config
4. FVWM colors
6. Solaris 10 patches not getting installed
7. KDE "$HOME/.kde/share/config/*" ???
8. Samba Tree Connect Failed Error - Help Please
9. KDE 2.0.1 on RH7: missing kde-config ?
11. MAYBE OT: kde programming KGlobal::config() problem
12. KDE or XFree86 config problem
13. correct way to save config file changes