kmail reply address error

Post by Pete » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 18:49:44

I am running kmail 1.5.1 under kde 3.1.1 in SuSE 8.2

The signature attached to a reply is not necessarily the signature assigned
to the folder containing the message to which the reply is being sent.

I have several folders some of which have sub-folders. One of these folders
I call "personal" and its properties have a signature of "personal". When I
generate a new message it has the "personal" signature. When I reply to a
message the reply has the "family" signature appended.

The "family" signature is specified for a sub-folder of personal called
"children" where it is used for both new messages and replies.

Other sub-folders of personal use the correct signature on replies.

Any ideas anyone?

--
Regards,
Peter Lewis.

1. KMail Composer question (when replying)

This might sound really trivial, but it bugs me big time. I use Kmail
and when I hit reply on a message the cursor in the compose window is
positioned on the start of the original message, after "On Weekday
positions itself before the "On Weekday  ..." line and maybe even give
me a line or two of free space!?

I hope my question is clear.

Have a nice Day.

E.P.

2. X catches CTRL-ALT-DEL! How to enable?

3. KNode and KMail do not reply via Mail

4. System CPU, Mem, Disk and Net perf stats

5. Reply problem about Kmail & Knode

6. about sendmail:

7. kmail reply

8. how to interpret ide error messages (2.4)

9. Newbie question: Reply address woes

10. OS 5 mail reply address?

11. reply-to address in pine?

12. Help: Bad address in ELM Reply: