Start Noatun minimized with Young Hickory Icon in dock panel

Start Noatun minimized with Young Hickory Icon in dock panel

Post by feli » Sat, 31 May 2003 05:14:38

Hi,

i want to start Noatun minimized when I start KDE 3.1 so that I only
see the Young Hickory Plugin Icon in my dock panel.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

Felix

1. Gnome "Panel" Won't Show Minimized Icons

I've just recently installed the Mandrake 7.0 distro and have been very
impressed with it. However, I have encountered an oddity. I'm using the
Gnome interface with Enlightenment as the window manager. My regular old
user account (that is, not root) can't get a minimized window icon to
appear on the Gnome "panel." That is, I launch an app, such as my
browser, use it for a bit, minimize it -- and it's gone! The process is
still running, per ps and top and such things, but there's no icon on
the panel.

The root account doesn't have this problem.

Naturally, I have gone through all the configuration windows that I can
find, and have compared all the root configurations to the regular user
account configurations. I can't find a difference. This doesn't seem to
be covered in documentation either, as far as I can tell so far.

I hope someone who's very familiar with Enlightenment and Gnome can give
me the answer. Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Automating telnet sessions

3. The start button and icon panel has dissapeared from Gnome.

4. Linux on a PS2... dream or reality?

5. Noatun icons

6. Debian Sarge install: can't get past "configure network hardware"

7. Can't see the windows I minimized on the panel!

8. ip_input.c

9. Gnome Panel and grouping more than three minimized apps

10. Minimised (and other X apps) do not appear in panel

11. minimized apps no longer in panel

12. GNOME apps don't minimize to panel.