Autoraise window?

Post by michael eds » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

How to I set KDE to automatically raise a window when I
click on its button on the KDE panel?  Right now, clicking
on the button appears to give a window the focus, but does
not raise it.

Note real email:  mmedson at att dot net

1. How to AutoRaise windows ?

Hello,

does anyone know how the Variables AutoRaise and AutoDelay in the
file ".twmrc" works ?

The variable AutoRaise works when I defined it like this:
        AutoRaise{"xterm"}
but then it only works for the xterm windows and I want to have it
by default.

Furthermore the variable RaiseDelay seem's not to work at all, I tried
it this way:
        RaiseDelay 500

Maybe there is another way to get a autoraise for all windows ? If someone
could help me that would be great ...

2. redirect stderr to pipe

3. Autoraising windows in Gnome?

4. Problems with installing LINUX

5. Autoraise windows in FVWM95

6. lpd security setup for whole subnet

7. How to AutoRaise windows in mwm ?

8. Newbie try to setup gnome 2

9. Disabling autoraise (Clicking on a window brings it to the foreground)

10. AutoRaise in twm window manager

11. "Autoraise" behavior changed form KDE 1.0 to KDE 1.1

12. AutoRaise

13. Autoraise & Borders in FVWM95, How??