tinyDecorationClasses in KDE 3.x?

Post by Bill Costell » Thu, 07 Nov 2002 10:00:56

In previous versions of KDE you could remove or reduce the size of the
window decorations
based on the class or the title of a window with one of the following:

tinyDecorationClasses
noDecorationClasses
tinyDecorationTitles
noDecorationTitles

Is this feature still available in any form in 3.x?

Bill Costello

1. KDE 3.1 and Shift-Ins

I apologize in advance for the basic question.

I've recently upgraded to Mandrake 9.1 (KDE 3.1) from previous
releases of both.  Historically, I have been able to paste text (which
has been previously highlighted with mouse) via the Shift-Ins key
combination.  This has worked across Konsole windows, vim, etc...
However, as of this upgrade, the Shift-Ins key combination does not
seem to paste?

I notice that the middle mouse button does still work, but my fingers
have grown quite acustomed to the Shift-Ins combination so that they
do not have to leave the keyboard.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction to re-enable this feature and/or what has changed?

Thanks again.

2. ld.so-1.8.5

3. Where is kde.debian.net or kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde ?

4. HELP: No liveboot.img

5. why does kde sometimes install to /opt/kde, and sometimes to /usr/local/kde?

6. HEADLAND HT 216/32 Help

7. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

8. Help needed figuring out tar to tape unusual occurrence

10. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

11. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4

12. what is a INS server?

13. dial ins