Konqueror-> How to clear url history

Post by Fran » Fri, 07 Feb 2003 03:56:50

Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how to delete one browsing history as
well as the drop down list or urls vistied under Conqueror? Thanks in
avance.

--
SUSE 8.1 + KDE
BEST LINUX COMBO EVER

Post by Thomas Overgaar » Fri, 07 Feb 2003 05:25:32

> Could anyone be so kind as to tell me how to delete one browsing
> history as well as the drop down list or urls vistied under Conqueror?
> Thanks in avance.

To clear history go to any website and press <F9> to open the Navigation
Panel, click the history icon and then leftclick a link.

To clear the drop down menu go to any website and leftclick the link in
the Location Bar.
--
Thomas O.