New panel applets please!

Post by Mark » Sun, 25 Nov 2001 07:22:29

Hi,

I've just ditched Gnome in favour of KDE2, and I much prefer it. The only
thing I miss are my panel applets. I used to have modem lights, mailcheck
etc, but now they are gone and I can't find kde equivalents :o( Is there a
source for KDE panel applets?

Thanks,
Mark

New panel applets please!

Post by Stewart hecto » Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:38:01

KORN is the equivelent to mail check that sits in the KDE panel.

KPPP has an option to sit in the KDE panel once you've connected.

And it became to pass that on the Friday 23 Nov 2001 10:22 pm, Mark T did
write as thus:

Quote:> Hi,

> I've just ditched Gnome in favour of KDE2, and I much prefer it. The only
> thing I miss are my panel applets. I used to have modem lights, mailcheck
> etc, but now they are gone and I can't find kde equivalents :o( Is there a
> source for KDE panel applets?

> Thanks,
> Mark

New panel applets please!

Post by Kevin Kramme » Sun, 25 Nov 2001 21:19:19

> mailcheck etc, but now they are gone and I can't find kde equivalents
> :o( Is there a source for KDE panel applets?

You could have a look into the kdeaddons package. It contains plugins
for serveral KDE apps, like Noatun, or Kate, and it might contain kicke
applets too.

Kevin

--

Student at Graz University of Technology
http://www.sbox.tu-graz.ac.at/home/v/voyager

1. Panel-applets

Can somebody help me please :

I want to place applets on the KDE-panel(bar),
like network-leds, cpu-meter,

how can i do this in KDE ?

Sorry for this stupid question, but i come from
Gnome.

Tnx in advance,

Franky.

--
=================================
B   E   L   G   O   W   A   R   E

Tel. : 32 - (0)3 / 776.10.09
Fax. : 32 - (0)3 / 766.81.66

System-Engineer Mainframe
=================================

2. Win95 connect to Unix account via Lan

3. Remove Panel Applets

4. XFREE86 3.3 fixed font

5. Mandrake 8.1 and System Monitor panel applet

6. rsh and welcome message...

7. Gnome panel applet question on callbacks

8. I need help mounting an ftp server

9. RH8 Gnome panel modem applet

10. Q: KDE Panel: How to remove applet ?

11. GNOME Panel: workspace applet gone; how to get back?

12. gnome and panel applets

13. KDevelop Panel Applet Width is Wrong