Canna Server?

Post by root » Sun, 24 Nov 2002 09:34:19

What is this.  All that I have been able to find is that it does something
for Japanese characters?

Canna Server?

Post by Daihar » Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:19:19

> What is this.  All that I have been able to find is that it does something
> for Japanese characters?

Canna is a Japanese-language conversion engine.  Written Japanese has three
kinds of character sets: Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji (Chinese chars).
Canna takes a word or a phrase written in Hiragana and converts it to the
standard text which is comprised of Hiragana and Kanji.  I wish I could
show you an example here.

Dai

--
Daigoro F. Toyama
  RLU #281828

1. Canna/kinput source or RPM?

R5 is in with a minimum of fuss and now it's time
to get some work done.

Does anyone know where sources for Canna, kinput, mule or emacs-sumo
that can be compiled could be found?  The pre5 versions would not
properly compile.

regards,

Ore

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. reply

3. IM, Canna

4. a quetsion about Installing redhat linux on a separate hard drive

5. Installing 'canna'

6. Test

7. How to share one IP address with two servers (application server and web server)?

8. FreeBSD3.3 installation and 3com 3C905...

9. FreeBSD Web servers (was Re: NT server vs workstation for WWW server)

10. Can NCSA HTTP server be set up as Proxy Server and Web server?

11. Using your web server as a file server/version control server?

12. assesing initial server # from server-status ?

13. port win32 COM Server to linux CORBA server