Konquerer "history" not chronological......

Konquerer "history" not chronological......

Post by jkk » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 06:15:24

I'm used to the history on   >>shudder<<  explorer.   The most recently
visited site is at the top, etc.   Konquerer's organization by site is
neat, but I find myself having lots of trouble finding the last few
sites i visited, which is the purpose of history.

Any way to get a chronological listing in history?

Thanks
jkk

--
WATCH OUT for spam block

To reply by email, remove the spam block

Post by Thomas Overgaar » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 06:46:26

> I'm used to the history on???>>shudder<<??explorer.???The?most
> recently visited site is at the top, etc.???Konquerer's?organization
> by?site?is neat, but I find myself having lots of trouble finding the
> last few sites i visited, which is the purpose of history.

> Any way to get a chronological listing in history?

Expand "History" and rightclick any link. Then choose "Sort"|"By Date"
in the menu that comes up.
--
Thomas O.