kminipager background?

Post by Roger Hansso » Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:31:49

Hi!
Does anybody know if it is possible to change the background color in the
minipager applet? If it is possible how can i change it?

/Roger Hansson

1. Probs with xterm and Background Read, Background Write

Here are two things that are annoying me when I use the RS 6000's.

1)  MANY times, whenever I try to execute a unix command, I get
either "Background Read" or "Background Write" as an error message,
and the command doesnt run.  It always happens when I try this:

pine% which <any unix command>

Background Write
pine%

2)  X11R4 is running here, with the patches from MIT.  When I
pop up an xterm window, something happens that makes the carriage
return produce a line feed only.   Pressing return a couple of times
gets me this:

pine%
     pine%
          pine%
               pine%

The terminal problem above also happens sometimes in the HFT.

any help would be appreciated.
James Trammell                        University of Michigan

2. @Home email setup on Balsa/RH7.1

3. Killing csh background process **AND** any unfinished processes (fg and background) it started

4. How to get userid from a server side program?

5. How do I permanently add a background image to the XDM login display and the X (olvwm) background?

6. Linux and network audio receiver

7. ANSI/ECMA 48 color codes: getting background rendition

8. Problems with KDE

9. can't seem to get transparent background w/eterm

10. Identification of Background Processes

11. gnome mouse selection clears background (bug?)

12. Automatic backgrounding of a C / C++ program?

13. BMP's in CDE Backgrounds