Problem with kde and mymetype

Post by WiNsTo » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

Ok, maybe I'm really a wierd, but I've got a problem I don't
understand. Well, when I both start kde and I wath to a program
properties I got his mistake (well I' traying to tell  u by herat I
don't remember, btw the sense is quite the same): "kde can't fine myme
typo application/x-ztb that is in the file opt/kde/..../kzip.kdelnk"
As I told u I don't remeber the exact sentence.
However, is there anyone who can help me? I gues I've got kde 1.0

Thanx

WiNsToN2
Byez

WiNsToN2
ICQ: #29501730
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Per risponedere togli ".*TheSpam" dall'inidirizzo
To reply remove ".*TheSpam" from the email