xirc

Post by Bob » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:01:04

Has anybody tried to compile xirc?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/xirc/
For some reason it says it can't find the qt libraries but I'm running
KDE and the libraries are  /usr/qt/3/lib.

configure: error:

I can't find the QT libraries.

Install the QT libraries, or if you have them installed, override this check
with the --with-qt-libraries argument, and I'll take your word for it.

xirc

Post by Great Erdric » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:36:22

> Has anybody tried to compile xirc?
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/xirc/
> For some reason it says it can't find the qt libraries but I'm running
> KDE and the libraries are  /usr/qt/3/lib.

> configure: error:

> I can't find the QT libraries.

> Install the QT libraries, or if you have them installed, override this
> check with the --with-qt-libraries argument, and I'll take your word for
> it.

Setting the QTDIR env might help also. Do this under bash before you try to
compile or run the configure script (you can also set this into your
~/.bashrc and the restart bash):

$ QTDIR=/usr/qt/3
$ export QTDIR

1. xIrc-1.13

    Joe>  Well, after about half a dozen folks or so made one
    Joe> suggestion or another (Some many more). I spent the last week
    Joe> or two cleaning up the user interface making it a bit
    Joe> friendlier more intuitive.

Hi!

I tryed to run it and got 'segmentstaion fault'.
It draws 2 empty windows in screen. One main, second
called 'nickname' and dies. Any ideas?
I've got slackware 3.0 with gcc upgraded to 2.7.2
I tryed your binary. I can't compile source since I
do no have libX++ and do not know where to take it.

Vadim

--
;;-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
;; Vadim Zaliva                      + Those who do not understand Unix  +

;; http://www.crocodile.org          +                 (H. Spencer)      +
;;-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

2. forgot password

3. xIrc-2.3.8 release

4. AGETTY help, /bin/login won't die!

5. xIrc

6. Problem with "cu" and ICE.TCP

7. Compiling xIrc

8. scsi disk defect or kernel driver defect ?

9. LibQTso and xIrc...

10. xIrc 1.18 X11 Irc Client Release

11. Xirc compile prob..

12. Xirc

13. Floating point exception with xIrc-v1.16