Kaddressbook + Kword

Post by Alan Hughe » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 00:00:46

Hi,

Can anyone help or advise me to stop looking ? Is there a way to use
addresses stored in kaddressbook with kword? I can not find how to do this

Kind regards

Alan

1. kaddressbook

Hi,

The addressbook (kaddressbook) has this problem where all the
columns except for the home phone column are crammed far to the left so
only the first couple of characters are shown for each column.  Even after
resizing them and restarting kaddressbook they come back all squished to
the left.
Is there a fix for this?

--
Philip Bernstein

2. Help: C prog. to switch to root, execute unix comm., exit root

3. kAddressBook

4. Hi

5. will kmail use anything other than kaddressbook?

6. gtk+ configure

7. kaddressbook

8. setcontext/getcontext/makecontext for linux

9. kaddressbook - for those who couldn't help

10. accessing an LDAP server with KAddressbook

11. importing kaddressbook from KDE2 to KDE3.1.1

12. KMail KAddressbook and lists

13. Best Address Book (KDE or Kaddressbook?)