kmail reply

Post by JurLa » Sun, 01 Jul 2001 20:41:58

Hi all.
Does anybody know if it is possible to write a standard reply mail and use
a 'reply with standard' function to mails you don't want to write an answer
to?
Thanks.
--
Kind Regards
JurLan

kmail reply

Post by Harmen Schaa » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 10:07:08

> Does anybody know if it is possible to write a standard reply mail and use
> a 'reply with standard' function to mails you don't want to write an
> answer to?

Well depends on what you want. You can maybe use the filter-option to
select a message that needs a standard reply. Then pipe that to an external
program, which writes the reply. This should be possible I think. Although
there a better options to do this I think.
And from what I know they have the "use templates" for KMail on their
wishlist.

--
Harmen Schaap

1. kmail reply address error

I am running kmail 1.5.1 under kde 3.1.1 in SuSE 8.2

The signature attached to a reply is not necessarily the signature assigned
to the folder containing the message to which the reply is being sent.

I have several folders some of which have sub-folders. One of these folders
I call "personal" and its properties have a signature of "personal". When I
generate a new message it has the "personal" signature. When I reply to a
message the reply has the "family" signature appended.

The "family" signature is specified for a sub-folder of personal called
"children" where it is used for both new messages and replies.

Other sub-folders of personal use the correct signature on replies.

Any ideas anyone?

--
Regards,
Peter Lewis.

2. windows->linux->??freebsd???

3. KMail Composer question (when replying)

4. Help : Y2K Comptibility for AIX4.2.0

5. KNode and KMail do not reply via Mail

6. Solaris 2.5 NIS+ replica server unreachable?!

7. Reply problem about Kmail & Knode

8. Sound Blaster VibraC PnP Problem ....I need Help !!!

9. KMail - configuring the message list fields KMail

10. How to do to read a base64 encoded attached file with kmail / comment faire pour lire une piece jointe encodee en base 64 avec kmail

11. Problems: The Reply

12. reply immediately...

13. automatic mail reply