Double click on menu button doesn't close window

Double click on menu button doesn't close window

Post by Ferdi Meijerin » Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:27:20

Hello,

I have this problem since my upgrade to KDE 3.1.
KDE 3.0.x used to close my window if I double clicked
the menu button (like in windows).
I can't seem to find how to change the menu button's behaviour.

Cheers,

Ferdi

Post by Stephan Binne » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 05:35:08

> I have this problem since my upgrade to KDE 3.1. KDE 3.0.x used to close
> my window if I double clicked the menu button (like in windows).
> I can't seem to find how to change the menu button's behaviour.

Choose a window decoration which imitates Windows look and behavior.

Bye,
   Steve

1. double click top left doesn't close xterm ?

or any other top level shell. On all the Unix workstations I've used that
have Motif as the window manager, by double clicking the top left corner
of the xterm, it shuts down.

With both fvwm and mwm (Lesstif version), this doesn't work. You have to
click once on the top left and then select close from the pull down menu.
Can this type of thing be sorted out by fiddling with my .mwmrc file and
the key bindings?

I would also like to get the PageUp and PageDn keys to work within xterms
when I'm in vi. It works ok when I'm not running X.

Thanks for any help.

2. RH6.0 sleeps on ATX machine

3. Netscape 4.61 doesn't respond to button click

4. Job Opening - Technical Support & System Administration Position

5. fvwm doesn't run until middle button clicked

6. XFree86

7. mapping mouse button 6 to double click

8. XFree86_SVGA Server (3.1.2A) and Trident 9440

9. want to open file by double clicking mouse button

10. middle mouse button = double click ?

11. turn off double-click menu on web-urls

12. want to open file by double clicking mouse button

13. Mapping middle mouse button to double click