The command line
xwinkeys -w "kvt &" -m "kppp -q -c AccountName &"
lets the menu key become a `connect' key and the windows keys
launch a KDE terminal.
Melchior FRANZ http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8603365
Goldschlagstrasse 45/3/37 voice: +43.1.7897365
1. enlightenment keyboard shortcuts Q's: using the win key, using c+a+sh, conf file?
I like the keyboard shortcuts in enlightenment, however, I'm runing into a
1. I can't use the WIN key for any shortcuts. For example, I would like WIN
to open the menu (like windows)
2. I tried setting keys to Ctrl + Alt + Shift + <some key>. They work while
I'm in session, but as soon as I log out, they get changed to Ctrl + Shift.
Even if I save the session.
3. When I change settings, do they get stored in some conf file? That would
be nice so that I could perform edits to import changes quickly instead of
going through the GUI. I grepped on obvious strings, but I couldn't find a
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2. Your favorite windows manager ?
3. Keyboard shortcut trouble in Xfig under KDE 3.1
5. KMail keyboard shortcut question
6. Problem installing Linux: LILO does not boot from floppy
7. desktop keyboard shortcuts: how to configure? (painful)
9. Fvwm2 Menu Keyboard Shortcut
11. Keyboard shortcut to globally change font size?
12. useable keyboard shortcuts for KDE 3.x?
13. keyboard shortcut for windows equivalent of ctrl-tab