Starting konqueror with URL

Post by Micha » Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:04:13

Quite often when Konqueror is invoked with URL (f.e. as a result of
choosing some bookmark or clicking on http link) Konqueror window appears,
with "<b>site name</b> contacted" in status line. After a while "loaded"
message is displayed in status. Still nothing shown in main window - that
requires me to click Refresh button. After that everything works perfectly.
Why I have such problems?

--
Michal Rudolf
* Please change ic to ci in e-mail address.

1. Konqueror keeps crashing with long urls.

I am using kde 3.1.1 and my Konqueror browser crashes whenever I give it a
long url.  This occured before and after I upgraded from XFree86 4.2 to
XFree86 4.3.  It actually started occuring after I upgraded from kde 3.0.4
to kde 3.1.0.
Has anyone found a fix for this?
Smitty

2. Problem installing KDE 2

3. Deleting URL-list in Konqueror

4. bash shell config.

5. delete konqueror url-history

6. IPv6: Sysctl for ICMPv6 Rate Limitation

7. Konqueror paste URL feature

8. talk problem!!!

9. Konqueror-> How to clear url history

10. typing URLs into konqueror's location bar

11. How to set home URL in Konqueror

12. konqueror and URL autocompletion

13. Click URL, Konqueror opens a Tab, not a Window