RMB-Menu (root-Menu)

Post by Lars Fliege » Mon, 01 Nov 1999 03:00:00

Hi there,

is there any chance to disable or modify the RMB(root)-Menu ?????

Regards,
Lars Flieger

1. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

Using, Mandrake and KDE2:

When I edit my menus in MenuDrake (which has its own issues) I lose all the
items in KDE Control Center (menus, etc.)  Control Center launches, but
there is just a blank white area where the various choices used to be (look
n feel, etc).

I've recreated this twice now.  I have to full reinstall to fix it as I
found no way to install just the control center.

Anyone else with this problem, or have any ideas?

Dante D'Elia

2. DNS QUESTION

3. Slackware setup menu always goes back to menu

4. KDE and Netscape

5. Debian-menus - can't add own positions to menu

6. Heya, I think you'll find this post funny :)

7. Gnome Panel sub-menu Popup time in main menu

8. HELP!! Linux Hangs during boot

9. xterm menus (or lack of menus)

10. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

11. KDE default menu suggestion (and distribution menu...)

12. Can we remove 'Toggle Menu Bar' menu item which comes with dtterm ?

13. Why are there items in main menu that cant be removed in menu editor?