Kde 2.0.1 Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen themes an!

Kde 2.0.1 Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen themes an!

Post by Jan Janse » Sat, 05 May 2001 21:25:11

Mein Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen Themes an, wenn ich diese
in die entsprechenden verzeichnisse kopiere! Ausserdem ist auf
der seite kde.themes.org ein ganz anderer Manager abgebildet als
meiner!?!!
--
EKF Elektronik GmbH Industrial Computers & Information Technology

Philipp Reis Str. 4                      fax: +49 (0)2381-6890-90
D-59065 Hamm (Germany)                  phone: +49 (0)2381-6890-0

Kde 2.0.1 Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen themes an!

Post by Arne Schmit » Sat, 05 May 2001 21:29:13

Du mu?t KDE 2.1.1 installieren...

Arne

PS: This is not a german newsgroup. ;-)

Post by Hendric Stattman » Sun, 06 May 2001 07:21:15

> Mein Theme Manager zeigt keine neuen Themes an, wenn ich diese
> in die entsprechenden verzeichnisse kopiere! Ausserdem ist auf
> der seite kde.themes.org ein ganz anderer Manager abgebildet als
> meiner!?!!

[translation for the english speaking community]
"My theme manager does not display new themes, when I copy them to the
appropriate directories! Furthermore, the website kde.themes.org shows a
completely different theme manager than mine."
[end]

Hello Jan,

As far as I know, theming in KDE has undergone major changes since version
2.0.1. I strongly recommand you to update your KDE to version 2.1.1 that
can handle themes in a satisfactory manner.

Have a nice weekend,
Hendric
--
Hendric Stattmann, Lausanne, Switzerland, Registered Linux User #178879
Visit the official Swiss Shodokan Aikido Homepage (french language) at:

1. themes for enlightenment (slim selection at theme.org)

Hi, i am looking for some themes for the enlightenment windows
manager.  I went to themes.org and have been there before (its been a
long time though) and seem to remember *tons* of themes but now i
think i can count all the themes on two hands.  Am i missing something
or are there just not many themes out there for E anylonger?  Any
help, or perhaps a point to another themes archive would be
appricated!

-Gaiko

2. ip forwarding

3. KDE Theme Manager Icon problem

4. Web server using Roadrunner

5. Kde Theme Manager...

6. Adding HD - copying linux over to new

7. SuSE 8.1 Pro KDE Theme manager.

8. FTP and TERM

9. KDE Theme manager work directory problem?

10. Can't find Theme manager in KDE 2.0 madrake 7.2

11. KDE Theme Manager Missing

12. Installing Theme Manager for KDE 1.1.2?

13. HELP! KDE Theme Manager compilation