exporting kab files

Post by S. Mittelstaed » Mon, 25 Feb 2002 02:44:50

KAB does not appear to have an export function.  Does a package exists that
will repackage address data for either netscape or or CSV files for use by
other address book programs?

exporting kab files

Post by Moritz Moeller-Herrman » Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:43:58

> KAB does not appear to have an export function.  Does a package exists that
> will repackage address data for either netscape or or CSV files for use by
> other address book programs?

Kann nicht kaddressbook die Datenbank von kab benutzen? Das kann n?mlich
(zumindest) nach csv exportieren.

1. unix strings command on exp file (was Re: Editing an Export (.dmp) file)

In a related question, I would like to use the strings command to get a quick
and dirty command file with proper sizing of objects and so forth, but it
seems to truncate after 1024 characters.  Does anyone know if there is some
environment setting for this (Solaris 2.5)?  The man doesn't seem to address
this, and try doing a dejanews search on "strings" haha.
--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry

2. Syslog Messages

3. find out the files > ( file size ) ie 10M or 10K on /export/home/john

4. Speeding up the mouse in X 4.0

5. Dynamic Linking of Fortran & C

6. Apache::StatINC and re-exporting exported subroutines

7. RPC Question

8. working NFS refuses to export / selective export?

9. NFS export: trouble exporting read/write

10. export N; N=v vs N=v; export N

11. Why does nfsd re-export WITHOUT --re-export option ???

12. NFS exporting exports