Knode-email reply from addressbook?

Post by mikepolnia » Tue, 22 May 2001 11:06:05

When i click on reply or forward by email in Knode, the composer window has
a 'Browse' button after the To: line. I think this should contain email
addresses but its empty,  and clicking OK gives a  message "could not read
address book entry'.

I did not find this feature in the documentation. How  can i make entries
and use this 'addressbook' feature? Its not the same as Kab.

1. e-mail reply in knode

I use knode (0.4) as my newsgroup reader, trouble is I keep
getting an error message when I try to send an e-mail
reply to a news group message. The error is:

Unable to connect. The following error occured: 220
ESMTP spoken here

I have configured knode to the same smtp server I use
in kmail (e-mail program). Anyone have any
suggestions?

ebbing

2. LinuxPPC & Apple LaserWriter Pro 630

3. KNode: reply by email with munged identity?

4. SNMP secure? (UPS software)

5. Palm Pilot addressbook to KDE addressbook

6. linux newbie question about shell setenv command

7. corporate hosting of web based email, addressbooks, calendaring

8. FTP Core dump bug

9. Problems with Netscape 4.75 and the email addressbook

10. pls hlp: I can post, but not reply with Knode!

11. KNode and KMail do not reply via Mail

12. Reply problem about Kmail & Knode

13. tiny fonts in kmail, knode email editors and konqueror previewer