wrong kCharset message upon logout any help?

wrong kCharset message upon logout any help?

Post by duke » Tue, 30 Nov 1999 04:00:00

i keep getting the message upon logout
wrong KCharset when i log out does any one have a handle on this
help would be greatly appreciated
thanks

Post by 2fst4u2 » Thu, 02 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> i keep getting the message upon logout
> wrong KCharset when i log out does any one have a handle on this
> help would be greatly appreciated
> thanks

Go to the KDE website and read the FAQ.  I remember
seeing something about it there as I was having the same problem.

1. StarOffice 5 /KDE error message: "KCharset: Wrong charset!" ??

I am having problems with fonts in general, but specifically try to
get StarOffice 5 to start up. It installed ok and I was able to enter
my user info and then it (StarOffice) locked up.
When I checked the xterm login screen, the following message was there
-- I've seen it there before but it hasn't caused me any  _major_
difficulties 'til now.
"KCharset: Wrong charset!"

Running RedHat 5.1 with all updates with an ATI video card.
Any help or suggestions appreciated.

2. Future of Sun's Interactive Unix and Solaris x86???? Why two x86 Unixs

3. Wrong KCharset message

4. updated CDROMREADAUDIO DMA patch

5. HELP Wrong kcharset slack 7.0

6. XFree86 start up problems

7. What is this: KCharset: Wrong charset! (etc.)

8. cvs activating server (which was installed from rpm package) - nwebie

9. KCharset: Wrong charset! repost

10. KCharset: Wrong charset!

11. ERROR Wrong KCHARSET

12. KCharset: Wrong Charset!....?!