KDE2 Removing applets from taskbar

Post by Peter Bisho » Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:51:29

I have just installed Mandrake 7.2
- fairly painless, only needed to configure
the printer by hand.

KDE2 (probably an early version) seems to work pretty
well, but following a tip from Kandalf
I added a launcher applet to the taskbar.
Now I have decided I don't like it,
but I can't find any way of removing applets.

Any suggestions??

--

Adelard, 3 Coborn Rd, London E3 2DA, England
Tel: +44-20-8983-0219

Post by Thomas Overgaar » Sun, 21 Jan 2001 01:27:40

> I added a launcher applet to the taskbar.
> Now I have decided I don't like it,
> but I can't find any way of removing applets.

At the left site of the applet theres a little handle, right click here
and a menu comes up.

--
Thomas O.