korganizer - printing detail list

Post by Hans Angsuesse » Sat, 01 Mar 2003 19:06:39

hallo,
I'm using korganizer (kde3.1). But I found no way of printing the detail
entries of an event (except copying into the clipboard and printing with an
other app). Overlooked something?
--
Hans Angsuesser

1. how to capture korganizer --list output?

Hello,

I want to put my calendar in my .plan file on a regular basis, so I've
tried to do this

$ korganizer --list > .plan

I've also tried --show etc, but I can not redirect the output no
matter what I do!

 2>&1 > .plan does not work
 |tee .plan   does not work

If i "typescript" a session, I get no output at all.

I've looked at the source, koapp.cpp:displayImminent(), which seem to
use regular printf's? For example:

  for (int i = 1; i <= numdays; i++) {
    printf("%s\n",(const char
*)KGlobal::locale()->formatDate(currDate).local8Bi
t());

    QList<Event> tmpList(cal->getEventsForDate(currDate, TRUE));
    printf("---------------------------------------------------------------\n");

But not even this output can be captured.

Does anyone know how to solve this, or what is going on?
Some tricks played with the pseudo-tty maybe?

Thanks.

2. Mach64 and Vivitron timings?

3. Listing events w/ korganizer

4. RPC problem

5. Printing calendars in KOrganizer

6. Where to find driver for Proteon Token Ring NIC?

7. Compare 2 sorted list , Print values present in list 1 only

8. limiting process memory

9. How to list user detail info in Solaris?

10. detailed package list

11. Detailed listing of dump tape contents?

12. Where to find a detailed list of linux system functions?

13. Detailed printing information