Default KDE icons

Post by Jerry Rea » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I installed a theme that changed the default icons on the panel.  Now
that I want to bring the defaults back, but I am unable to figure out
how to do it.  I select 'default theme' in the theme manager, and get
everything back to normal except the icons.  Anyone have any ideas?

dazed & confused (as usual),
Jerry

Post by ne.. » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>I installed a theme that changed the default icons on the panel.  Now
>that I want to bring the defaults back, but I am unable to figure out
>how to do it.  I select 'default theme' in the theme manager, and get
>everything back to normal except the icons.  Anyone have any ideas?

I think these icons are leftovers in ~/.kde/share/icons and
~/.kde/share/icons/mini. Delete them.

--
Registered Linux User # 125653
Man belongs wherever he wants to go.

1. KDE Default Desktop Icons

I just installed Red Hat 7.2 and am having a problem with my KDE Desktop. I
would like to put the default device icons (CDROM, CDROM1, Floppy, etc) in
one folder rather than have them all display on the Desktop. I created a
folder and tried both mv to it from a term and drag & drop into it with the
Move
Here option selected under X, but in both cases the original icons are
replicated
on my desktop the next time I start X. How can I stop that from happening?
Thanks for any guidance...Dave

2. nfs image install

3. KDE taskbar icons keep changing back to default

4. scp

5. Removing default desktop icons, KDE/Mandrake 6.0

6. dd block size with remote pipes...

7. KDE graphical, opening directory in default, as details in stead of icons.

8. dynamic loading error compiling perl

9. Replacing the Red Hat icon with the KDE gear icon

10. How do I access icons other than /opt/kde/share/icons ?

11. RH7 & KDE 2.1 upgrade, No icons in kde menu

12. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

13. Restoring default Icons after using Themes