kde login screen instead of gnome login screen

kde login screen instead of gnome login screen

Post by Gordo » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 14:38:03

Hi, I know it's a newbie question, but I've looked and can't find an answer.

I'm using redhat v.7.1

I want to switch from the Gnome login screen to the KDE login screen, but
can't figure it out.

Any suggestions?

1. Telnet login screen looks different then login screen on box

Hey.

I got a prob.

Im trying to connect to a remote box running RedHat 6.2.

When I go to the box (physically sit by the box) I get a login screen with
the line : "romeo login:" . I have the root pass and I have no problem
entering.

When I try to login from somewhere else (via telnet) I get the normal login
screen (no "romeo") and my pass doesnt work. What do I do ?

Thanks

2. Compiling Linux-2.0.0

3. Screen Saver for GNOME Display Manager Login Screen

4. hylafax faxsend process keeps zombiefying

5. Login root in KDE login screen failure.

6. can't boot DX2/66M Notebook

7. KDE login screen replaced by XF86 login box

8. Linux and Zip drive problem

9. kde or gnome login window screen shot?

10. Screen Shot of Solaris Login Screen

11. screen saver on login screen

12. how to get corel login screen vs debian login?

13. Login manager does not display login screen