desktop icon fonts

Post by Jeffrey Hoo » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 04:07:49

Is there any way in kde2.2 to get the desktop icon fonts to be smaller...
the only settings that I see are small medium large, and small isn't
small enough...

Thanks,
JH

--

Jeffrey Hood
HM Consulting, Inc.
jhood [you-know-why] at hmcon.com

desktop icon fonts

Post by G. J. Matte » Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:10:56

Use the KDE Control Center, Fonts selection.  You can scale the font for
desktop icons down to 4 points, which is unreadable.

G. J. Mattey

>> Is there any way in kde2.2 to get the desktop icon fonts to be
>> smaller... the only settings that I see are small medium large,
>> and small isn't small enough...

>> Thanks,
>> JH

> Right Click on desktop->Configure Desktop->Appearance.

> HTH,
> Ransom

1. Set desktop icon font separately?

I would like to use a different font for my desktop icons than that
which is used in other konqueror windows.

Is this possible?

2. Time

3. Shaded fonts for icons on the KDE desktop

4. Refresh rate

5. RH6.0 Large desktop, big fonts and icons, no scrolling

6. Any available appl. to be run on USL SVR4.2

7. Desktop icons in single desktop only?

8. Mandrake Install Freeze

9. Need an icon font editor that handles multiple fonts per file

10. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

11. Problems with desktop icons

12. Can't Change the desktop symlinks icons.

13. How to put an shortcut icon on the GNOME desktop for directory listing?